- lose all the time and freedom that you once enjoyed !
- are forced to change your orkut status and also unjoin all the ‘single’ communities!
- are supposed to act exceptionally decent and friendly in public !
- have to listen to “ when are we getting married” more than thrice a day. and the couples who have been married for more than a year, I really pity you guys. Oooops, gals too !
- would be a victim of those filmy dialogues like “you don’t have time for me and all that you care is for your friends !”(please refer point number 1; you don’t have time for yourself yet you get blamed for not spending time. I mean, theres only 24 hrs in a day)
- don’t get to eat everything and anything that you like !
- have to find replies for annoying questions like, “who was on the call”, “where does all your money go”, “why is your friend (of the opposite sex) asking me too many questions”, “ do you even know what time it is”, “you drink???”, “oh, you don’t drink???”, “who is more important, yourself or me?”
- have to answer mushy questions like, “do you remember the day we met”, “ do you still remember that stranger with the green shirt who was sitting beside us when we were having sipping coffee?”, “ do you remember we had water from this place?”, “don’t you think our love is divine?”, “ don’t you think our kids will be cute?”,"do you remember what we did on Feb 31st, 1.04 pm". Aaaaaarghhhh !!!
- have to think twice to sport a beard ! (she might consider its sexy as long as its just a stuble but friends and relatives think you are ditched) This is applicable only to the male community unless…….
- have to nod your head even if you disagree or do not understand a bit of what your counterpart is telling !
- have to search for explanations (and it better be good ones) when you want to be friendly with a new person (obviously, of the opposite sex)!
- would end up listening statements that freak you out - “There were/are so many behind me. You are lucky ‘cuz I chose you”, “You have changed so much”, “Our apartment will have this color and these type of furnitures”, “you are a hopeless romantic” !
- have to attend calls in your deepest of sleep too.
- would have to share your food, especially ice-creams.
- have to get ready lying to friends and families.
Disclaimer : A sage appeared in my dream and asked me to write this post. I am innocent and I have nothing to do with any of the above points.
PS: And yes, taking my present status into consideration, I am nominating this post for Poonams Avant Garde Bloggie Awards 2009 under "Most Courageous Post" !!