Jun 27, 2008

Song : Ey Ajnabi / Poongaatrile; Movie : Dil Se / Uyire (1998)

This is another song that I confidently attempt in public; but only the hindi version. Here, in my version, the tamil lyrics appear after the first stanza.



powered by ODEO

Trivia :
This particular song, when played anytime, wets my moms eyes. It happened when she heard my version too and this I regard as my greatest satisfaction as a singer.

To listen in a better way :

  • Please wait till the entire song streams.
  • Try using a headset/earphone for the overall sound clarity.

3 comments:

Reets said...

Hi Vimmuuu,
This one was too good.... For sometime in between while listening to the song I was so lost in it that I never realised it was ur version... felt it was the original... in fact,liked it much more than the original.The best part is the tamil and hindi version in combined in the best possible manner.. Keep it up.... As usual let the first comment be mine:)Take care of ur voice..Its indeed marvellous!

Veena said...

superb..mind blowing..speech less..do i need to say more :)..keep the good work..
Veena

vimmuuu said...

@ reets and veena :

Thanks a lot. Im blushing :)